THIEVERY CORPORATION - BEAUTIFUL DRUG Lyrics

Thievery Corporation - Beautiful Drug lyrics
(feat. Jana Andevska)

Oh my love/
It's now time for us to say our/
farewell/Not to deny ourselves/
From ourselves/
And with the time/
The season passes once again/
Memories that hang in autumns wind/
Memories that hang/
Once again/
You are the drug in my veins/
And I'm waiting to feel it again/
Through the years/
Love radiates throughout/
Life's charade/
Shines through everything/
That remains... unsaid/
You are the drug in my veins/
And I'm waiting to feel it again


Από το εσώφυλλο του δίσκου, αντιγράφω:
"PEOPLE TURN TO ARMED STRUGGLE
ALTERNATIVE, OF ALL
THE PEOPLE HAVE KNOWN
WHO WENT DOWN THAT PATH,
NONE DID SO BECAUSE
THEY WANTED IT. THEY
DIDN'T SPEND TIME DEBATING
THE ETHICS OF IT BECAUSE
TO THEM IT WAS OBVIOUS.
ENDING VIOLENCE MEANS
RESOLVING THE SITUATION
WICH GIVES RISE TO IT."

- RUBEN ZAMORA-

0 σχόλια [ποστ γιουαρ]: